Personal / Re Re Search
- Property Issues
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Bringing Things into Mexico / U.S.
Please be aware: The Department of State assumes no duty or obligation when it comes to ability that is professional standing of, or perhaps the standard of solutions supplied by, the entities or people whoever names appear on listed here listings. Addition with this list is with in no real method a recommendation by the Department or the U.S. federal federal government. Names are detailed alphabetically, while the purchase by which they look does not have any other importance. The details on record is provided straight because of the neighborhood service providers; the Department is certainly not in a situation to attest to such information.
A U.S. citizen must be physically present in Mexico and present documents required by the jurisdiction where the marriage will take place in general, to marry a Mexican national in Mexico. U.S. residents who marry U.S. residents or other non-Mexicans aren’t susceptible to a residence requirement, but are necessary to provide their tourist cards. The Mexican Embassy or nearest Mexican consulate in the United States for additional information on marriages in Mexico, contact.
For basic details about wedding offshore, here please click.
If you wish more info about sponsoring your foreign-born partner for the visa that is immigrant follow this link.
Ciudad Juarez District
If a citizen that is american to marry in Mexico, she or he must follow most of the relevant guidelines and guidelines of Mexico. A wedding shall be recognized into the United States so long as it’s apostilled and translated. Only marriages performed by Civil Registry Officials ( perhaps perhaps not religious officials) are believed appropriate and legitimate in Mexico.
U.S. people need a passport that is valid their Tourist or Residence permits as much as date with Mexican Immigration Authorities; you have to additionally request from Mexican Immigration a wedding license. The marriage can be performed at the Civil Registry Office upon fulfillment of the above requirements.
Demands For Marriage In Civil Registry Workplace
- Completed marriage application, offering precise names of applicants, just like they can be found in their delivery certificates (Article 93 regarding the Civil Code)
- Birth Certificate and three photocopies (Mexican resident).
- For the citizen that is american Apostilled birth certification translated into Spanish. вЂњFMTвЂќ kind (Tourist or Residence), and a unique license to marry in Mexico issued by Mexican Immigration.
- Four witnesses. Two for every applicant (over 18 yrs. of age) with unique and content of the photo that is valid (both edges).
- Evidence of Planned Parenthood lecture provided in the вЂњConsejo Estatal de PoblacionвЂќ located at: Oficialia 01, part of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street in downtown Juarez.The lecture is just an one-day occasion from 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m. and from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. weekdays (Please usually do not bring kids and get to least half an hour before the lecture). a charge of $50.00 pesos should be compensated during the Civil RegistryвЂ™s cashier between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.In Chihuahua City: during the Civil Registry workplace (north area) вЂ“ corner of Tecnologico Ave. and Sicomoro Street. Weekdays from 7p.m. to 9:00p.m. a charge of $30.00 pesos should be paid during the Civil Registry workplace between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. You need to get to minimum 45 moments before the lecture.Note: a well planned Parenthood lecture from Juarez is legitimate in Chihuahua City and vice versa.
- Prenuptial medical assessment, granted because of the neighborhood General Hospital, or advantageous link by another general public or private entity of the selection, that should add HIV, V.D.R.L. and bloodstream type, released a maximum of 15 times ahead of the wedding occurs. Medical examinations from the U.S. aren’t appropriate.
- If candidates you live together or have kiddies, every one of the above requirements nevertheless use, including procedures 5 and 6.
- Picture I.D. and a duplicate (both relative edges) for every single associated with candidates.
- If candidates are divorced or widowed, they ought to provide the matching divorce or separation or death certificates and three copies.
- Whenever one or each for the individuals is/are that is marrying the chronilogical age of 18, the moms and dads associated with minor(s) must provide picture I.D. in order to offer their permission and must come with them first to City Hall to have an вЂњUnderage PermitвЂќ after which into the Civil Registry workplace.
- A scheduled appointment for the wedding must certanly be scheduled the day prior to. Bring all of the above needed documents to your Civil Registry workplace from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Marriages at an area apart from the Civil Registry workplace need a consultation at the very least fourteen days ahead of time. At the time of 2011, fees were: june
- Private Ceremony: $496.00 Pesos
- Marriage Performed at Home: $4089.00 Pesos
Civil Registry Offices In Juarez, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the amount
- Oficialia Aztecas: Centro Comunitario number 1. Corner of Codorniz St. and Ave. de los Aztecas. Mobile #: (656) 610-01-42
- Oficialia Zaragoza: Plaza Bensa, Carretera Juarez Porvenir. Mobile #: (656) 682-05-24
- Oficialia Zona Centro (01): part of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street (Recaudacion de Rentas building) Phone #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55150 & Ext. 155153
- Oficialia 05: Eje Juan Gabriel, edificio administrativo del Gobierno del Estado. Mobile #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55704, 55705
- Oficialia 06: El Mezquital, Ave. El Mezquital part with Almendro Street. Mobile # (656) 637-44-03
Civil Registry Offices In Chihuahua City, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the amount
- Oficialia 01: Calle Libertad y 13a. Col. Centro Phone #: (614) 429-33-00 ext. 148819
- Oficialia 02: Avenida Ocampo y Justiniani Phone #: (614) 420-99-95
- Oficialia 17 (Zona Norte): Avenida Tecnologico #5506 Mobile #: (614) 421-47-77
- Oficialia 18 : Pistolas Meneses, Carretera a Ciudad Juarez Km 14.5 Phone (614) 185-36-99
For areas in other urban centers in Chihuahua State, please contact the Consulate.
You need to follow the rules and laws of Mexico if you are getting married in Mexico. U.S. residents will need to have a legitimate passport and either a tourist license or perhaps a resident permit for Mexico. In Mexico, foreigners desperate to marry A mexican citizen must request authorization through the Mexican Immigration Institute. For information about the topic, be sure to contact:
If you should be a resident associated with United States and you also have an interest in gaining resident or immigrant status for the non-U.S. resident fianceвЂ™(e), you need to fill a petition out given by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Please phone the USCIS that is local office your U.S. residence for accurate informative data on exactly which papers and exactly exactly what information should be required. For general details about procedures, please visit after USCIS web web page.